Thursday, March 8, 2007

Marcionites!!!!!

I will give a warning: This is a post that is dripping with sarcasm. Okay, now that I have that out of the way, let me get to the issue that has been eating away at me for weeks. These homosexuals who are parading as clergy say that there is biblical back-up for their "lifestyle." First of all they must be Marcionites, because they must have totally thrown out the Old Testament. Marcion was a Gnostic back in the day who thought that the God of the Old Testament was not the same G0d of the New Testament, therefore, the Old Testament had to go. Also, he thought that only parts of Luke's gospel were appropriate as well. That is the history lesson part of this post. Anyway, it has become increasingly aware to me that since all of the relevant scriptures in Leviticus revolving around homosexuality(Leviticus 18:22, etc.), are not germane to "their type of people." Well, if the New Testament is fair game, I quote Hebrews 13:8, which states, "Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today, and for ever." (KJV) And to the argument that it says Jesus and not God, oh, give me a break.... JESUS IS GOD. He is part of the Trinity. As of late, the Episcopal Church's hierarchy has become so Anti-Trinitarian, it's unbelievable, but that's another post...

Erik

No comments: