Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Going to hell

Well, well. In California today gay marriages are legal. As far as God is concerned, He does not see these as legal or legitimate because gays trying to marry is an abomination. Gays' behavior itself is an abomination. I found out that a cast member of Star Trek was homosexual. That totally soured my taste for the whole thing. I don't think I can watch it anymore. A person cannot dress up a pig and make it look like a runway model!!!!! The scriptures make it quite clear:

Leviticus 18:22
Leviticus 20:13
Romans Chapter 1

Unless homosexuals repent and turn to God, then of course the answer is clear.

Erik

1 comment:

ErikC said...

Homosexuals are saying that "I was born this way." Nope; it was a CHOICE. I would like to see some UNBIASED evidence regarding this.

Erik