Tuesday, June 17, 2008

God sure does have a sense of Humor!

I went to a follow-up appointment for my left knee, and told them that the physical therapy was doing real well, and I mentioned that my right knee was exhibiting the same symptoms of my left knee. They took some X-Rays, and lo, and behold! THIS knee has osteoarthritis as well!!!! I have another month of physical therapy, another prescription, and MORE pain to deal with. The pain is so great today I had to call in from work. I am also soliciting prayers from anyone. I will be online for a little while longer, so God bless everyone, and take care!

Erik

4 comments:

RC said...

I am sorry to hear about your continued struggles. I will be praying for you.

ErikC said...

Thanks, RC. I appreciate it. I just hope that the physical therapy works.

Erik

RC said...

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

ErikC said...

I'll let you know, for sure...