Sunday, February 10, 2008

Something interesting I found out on the way to the Forum...

One day when I was walking my dog Eddie to the mailbox to get our mail. In the mail was our Diocesan Newsletter. On the front was Cardinal DiNardo of the Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston! (If some of you don't know, I am Episcopal, and Cardinal DiNardo is Catholic!) Anyway, the reason that Cardinal DiNardo is on the front of the newsletter is that he is the keynote speaker!!! First of all, I wonder what possessed Bishop Wimberley to get Cardinal DiNardo to be the speaker at the Diocesan Convention in Galveston. I am wondering if Wimberley has an ulterior motive to all of this. Our diocese has some conservative parishes, and some liberal parishes... I am still at a loss to what our bishop is up to...

Erik

No comments: