Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lent

It's that time of year, and my wife and I have decided to not use foul language. Usually, that is not a problem with me, but with "Obama the Magnificent" in office I find it very difficult to use regular language. With all of the bailouts and "steal-from-us" packages that he has, it is just plain difficult to not use hard language. He expects to spend money, and then cut the deficit in half in two years... Hmmm.... don't see it, Vern.... Unless he's using that fallacious adage: "You've got to spend money to make money..." I literally had to see if I had enough refills on my blood pressure medication! So far, so good. I haven't said anything bad, and I haven't used God's name in vain. I had to repent for some bad thoughts, but other than that, that's it. Pray for me, that I don't lose my cool.

ErikC

No comments: