Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Haven't Been Around Lately...

Sorry about not being around lately... School has had me working non-stop. I had to do a History Research Paper on St. Augustine's Anti-Manichean Writings. He wrote extensively on this heresy, since he was once a Manichean. I will not go into what Manichaeism is, because that will take a long time to explain. If you want to know, you can Google it!!! :-) Anyway, I have had numerous papers to write, and also had to study for finals. Now that the semester is over, I can now breathe! I don't go back until 1/20/2009. I am coming down to the final part of my "stay" at University of St. Thomas, and I am a better person because of it. God has seen fit to let me pursue a degree in Theology while also letting me enjoy my classes in history. I am grateful to God for His grace and loving-kindness, for which I am ever grateful.

Erik

4 comments:

RC said...

Glad you are finishing up another semester and glad to hear from you. I have been out your way a couple of times recently, but you were not there.

Aggie said...

Excuses, Excuses, EXCUSES!!!!! ;>)


Glad you're back on the blogosphere!

Aggie, Class of '70
An Anglican Firearms "Enthusiast"

RC said...

Erik drop me a line at thereformedparishioner@yahoo.com. I have a proposition for you.

Aggie said...

Off-Topic:

You've been "tagged"

Info at http://thewearablegospel.blogspot.com/2008/12/tagged.html

Aggie, Class of '70
An Anglican Firearms "Enthusiast"