Sunday, January 7, 2007

Something that's sticking in my craw...

I'm a lurker on the HOB/D(House of Bishops/Deputies) Listserv, and I cannot help but get ANGRY at the utter idiocy of the people about gay marriage. The majority of the deputies and bishops on the list believe that gays and lesbians should have the right to be married and that there should be a liturgy regarding this. Well, let me tell you. THEY ARE DEAD WRONG. They said that Jesus didn't talk about gays and marriage. Well, let me show you. First of all, let me state that JESUS IS GOD. Plain and simple. I can back this up with scripture.

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination."
Leviticus 18:22(NKJV)

How much plainer can you get? To go any further and DEMAND that you have the RIGHT to get married is just plain HERESY. Next, homosexuals and lesbians now have minority status where they never should have been given that status. Homosexuality is a CHOICE, not genetic. I would like to see some unbiased scientific evidence regarding it as being genetic. No one will take me up on the offer, BECAUSE THERE IS NONE!

Erik

No comments: