Saturday, November 25, 2006

Welcome!

Welcome, all! My name is Erik Cowand, and I am new at this blogging business. I have been a lurker on other blogs, and have felt that I needed a voice of my own, and for other orthodox Anglicans/Episcopalians(I don't like that name Episcopalians anymore; TEC does not represent my views, and it is difficult to see having a Presiding Bishop that does not believe in Orthodox doctrine.). Anyway, I digress! Let me tell you about myself. I am a Bacculaureate Theology student at the University of St. Thomas here in Houston, TX. My wife and I live in Spring, TX, which is about 15 or 20 miles north of Houston. We have a canine child named Eddie, whom is a spoiled brat!!! :-) I will be bringing up current issues of the church, theology questions, prayer requests, and other general questions and comments. Anyway, enjoy, and let's keep it nice!

Erik

No comments: